CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BG Doctor Visit

Got a good report at Dr. Lyon's office today. Blood pressure and sugar was great. Platelet count was great. Only gained 1 pound this month. Baby was kicking up a storm and had a strong heart beat! Super visit.

We did broach the subject of the blood thinner shots when in comes time for my c-section. She said that what I am on now takes 24 hours to get out of your system enough to operate. When I hit 30 weeks they will put me on a different blood thinner shot that will be safe to operate after 6 hours. She did describe the risk if I have to have an emergency c-section like I did with Colby, but she seems to have a great game plan in store so my faith is in her completely.

On a more fun note, we went to Jackson's Orchard this morning and had a wonderful time!! I plan to post pictures by the weekend! We have a doctor appointment in Nashville tomorrow and are going to enjoy a trip to the zoo after....will post info and pics soon!!

Hope you are all enjoying this wonderful fall weather!

3 comments:

Nan said...

Sounds like things are going wonderfully for you and "baby-yet-to be-named" :o) Hope you have a great dr visit tomorrow and fun at the zoo!!! Looking forward to the pictures!

The Stice's said...

So happy for you guys that things are looking GREAT! Have fun at the zoo!

Heather said...

Yay for good news!! Have fun at the zoo:o)