CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

Earlier in the week Colby and I put up the Christmas decorations at our house. We spent last Sunday decorating outside and then on Monday we worked on the inside of the house. Typically my home looks like Christmas blew up in it, but this year I knew it would be hard to manage taking everything down with a newborn (plus I am simply EXHAUSTED right now!) so we all made a family decision to only put up the living room tree and a small tree in Colby's room. We also each picked out our favorite Santa figure and our favorite snowman and they are in the living room. We have our 4 stockings hung and that is it. We want to enjoy Christmas this year and we are definately going with a "less is more" attitude! I took pictures of the living room tree, but I don't think that they do it justice! I could sit and stare at my tree for hours! I hope your holiday decorating is coming along nicely too!


2 comments:

Heather said...

It looks beautiful!!

Nan said...

Gorgeous tree! Smart thinking on not too many decorations this year...I don't blame you a bit! It will make it much easier on you afterward :)