CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

I have finally been able to upload a couple of our Halloween pictures! We had a wonderful time trick-or-treating, but I always forget how exhausting it is with all of the in and out of the car business! Thankfully after about three hours of running around the county to see family Colby announced, "Momma, we got enough candy now, let's go to the house!" Thank goodness!!

Colby was Optimus Prime this year. I was also able to dress up baby #2 somewhat with a sweet pumpkin shirt made by Missi Carini, WEMS art teacher. Isn't it sweet? Enjoy our pictures!



2 comments:

Nan said...

I know what you mean about the in and out of the car business....while I'm not pregnant, getting Matthew in and out is no small task :) Love Colby's costume and your little punkin shirt was a great idea...love it :)

PS...I know from facebook that you're not feeling well...hope you get better real soon!!!

Heather said...

That is an awesome Optimus costume! Love the pumpkin shirt.