CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

I can remember from my days as a kindergarten teacher how much fun the children had during the holidays in class. This year we got to experience these activities with Colby. He had so much fun creating his turkey for school and participating in his pow-wow!



We were also excited to see that Colby's turkey recipe was in the Edmonson News this week. His recipe said:

"Put it all in a plate and put tomatoes on it. The put butter on it. Pour milk on it. Put it in the oven. Cook 5 minutes at 100 degrees. Get it out of the oven and cut it up with a knife. Put salt and pepper on it. Then you eat it."

He was thrilled to see his name in the newspaper! I

I always get so tickled reading through the turkey recipes that the kindergarten students come up with. I must say that I am glad that they don't cook the meal because we would all be deathly ill with food poisoning!

I hope you have all had a wonderful Turkey Day!

1 comments:

Nan said...

The turkey recipes are the first things I look at in the paper during Thanksgiving week, and I looked specifically for Colby's and a few others :) Love the pictures, and hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!