CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Brownsville Christmas Parade

On Saturday I went with my three favorite guys (Jeremy, Colby, and Daddy) to watch the Brownsville Christmas Parade. We had a great time and Colby got tons of candy. After we all went out to eat at Colby's favorite place - Peppers. It was wonderful to be able to have my three favorite people with me for the night!

Here are a few pictures. If you haven't caught on yet, the ONLY time I am in a picture is if I take it myself..........that's why you always have to see an up close of my face! My apologies to you all!






1 comments:

Heather said...

I love your pictures. I'm glad your Daddy is doing good now! Can you believe my boys did not want to go to the parade. They said they would rather stay home and play:o)