CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday

I don't know if it is the weather or if it just being "run down" in general, but I am in a bit of a crabby mood today. Here is a random list of thoughts I have had today.

1. Why do husbands get sick? Is it punishment for something the wife has done at some point? Why are they worse than children when they are sick? Is it wrong of me to want him to leave the house and get away from all of us?

2. Why doesn't school end immediately after testing? The kids are so "over it" and aren't putting forth much effort. And Saturday school? Gross! That's my day to clean house and do laundry............guess who's gonna be stinky next week!

3. Is there a reason my son is obsessed with his yearbook? I didn't want to pay $25 for it but did........and it has been money well spent. He spends time everyday looking at it. He goes through saying "No" and "Yes" to all the pictures. I haven't figured out what that is yet.

4. Why am I obsessed with email? I check it 100 times a day it seems. Why? It's rare I get one that isn't something I need to do or a question I need to answer. The way I check it you would think $1 million was coming via email my way.

5. We've had enough rain, right? But still yet I have prayed for rain all week. Colby had a game scheduled for tonight and sadly it will run into Grey's season finalle. I did get my wish. All children will be asleep by 8 tonight!

6. Why am I so goofy? Today I was sitting at my desk idely sliding my flash drive in and out of it's container...........near my mouth...........and got my lip hung. Ouch. Yes, it's swollen. Yes, I'm that goofy.

Happy Thursday everyone! Sorry for the drab post!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I've missed you posts...they make me laugh:o)

Stephanie said...

love your posts:) made me laugh!

Wanda May said...

I love doing list....love yours tooo