CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random Dislikes

Once again I find myself in a bit of a grumpy mood today. I guess it's just all the craziness that goes on at the end of a school year, but I figured it would be better to vent my dislikes on my blog then whine to Jeremy about them later.

So without further ado..............

1. Waiting. I don't like to wait. On anything. Especially not answers to something that is important to me and my family.
2. Friends who move. I understand that they are moving to better their lives, but the selfish part of me wants them to stay.
3. People that act like they are better than me. I know some of them probably are, but get your nose out of the air and act like you are a decent human!
4. Obnoxious ball park parents. It's little league people. Grow up!
5. Busy weeks. I LOVE to be home. I HATE running every blessed day. Maybe I'll get to have a "Go nowhere day" with summer approaching.
6. Missing out on field trips. Colby had his trip on Wednesday and I wasn't able to go. It hurt my feelings more than it did his. That is what happens though when you work for schools.
7. Fake people. Don't try to act like you are my friend just to get information from me. Do we ever get out of high school people?
8. The dentist. I have a toothache and I don't want to go. Not because of pain, just because I don't want to fork out the money.
9. Moody men. I truly think men have PMS. Jeremy has had it all week.
10. Being in a bad mood. I don't like to be ill or grumpy or mean. I can't wait to get home and snuggle my sweet boys and put a smile on my face!

3 comments:

Nan said...

I started a list of dislikes the other day and never finished it. I ran out of time and the post was going to be WAY too long!! :)

Heather said...

I seen Colby at the Dairy Farm just once. They were lining up and I recognized him in line. I agree with you on so many of those issues!

Carol said...

I'm with ya girl. I can't stand fake people, I hate having to miss field trips, and since I spent $2,000 on a crown I hope I never have to go back to the dentist.