CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Measuring Up

I am thrilled to death that God has blessed me with two healthy boys. When each of the boys were exactly one month old I did their hand and foot prints and framed them. Look at them side by side.



Cooper's is the much larger prints on the left while Colby's are the teeny tiny prints on the right..........I think it really irritates him to think that if Cooper is bigger than Colby was as a baby that he just might be bigger than him when they grow up too! :)

5 comments:

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

I love the prints. That is such a good idea. Where did you find those frames?

Brooke said...

Colby's came from Target all those years ago and Cooper's came from Wal-mart at Christmas. I am thinking about buying Colby a new one to match Coopers because I like it better!

Heather said...

Such a sweet thing to keep!!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing