CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ex Sighting

Today I ran into an old flame of my mother in law. You know she has had several (in fact the last "marriage" she didn't even turn in the marriage license in case it didn't work out! - true story!)

Anyway, I came out of the bathroom at the doctor's office and there was her ex looking at me. I smiled and said "hello" and he said, "I think I know you, but I don't know where from." I told him that I was Jeremy's wife. He said "She ain't run you off yet?" I laughed and told him I wasn't going anywhere. Then he looked at me all serious and said "Girl if there ever was a DEMON that lived on this earth it's that woman." I fell out in a fit of laughter! It's is so nice to know that other people (aside from me and my father in law) feel the same way about her!

What a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Heather said...

She must be a character!!