CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Kid Talk


My Little Man

If you want to know what kind of parent you are, then just listen to your kids when they play house! I had the funniest moment today. Colby was playing house with the neighbors niece (she is the prettiest little girl and SO funny!) and they were "honey" this and "honey" that the whole time they were playing. Their dialogue was priceless and here's a snippet.

Her - "What do you want for supper honey"
Colby - "Make me some pizza."
Her - "Okay, but I need some cheese. I'm out."
Colby - "Well you should have got it when you were already at the store!"

I rolled! That sounds just like something his dear old Daddy would say! Well........at least he picked up the sweet talk from Daddy!

0 comments: