CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ahh...........The Scent of Autumn


So cute, but so sneaky!

This was the perfect Autumn afternoon. Colby and I went to the library to pick out our books for the week and then we came home and took a walk/bike ride on the gravel road behind our house. We talked about all the beautiful colors of the leaves and how God paints our world so nicely in Autumn.

When we got back to the house I cooked supper and we had a picnic outside. We enjoyed our meal and played a little while longer before we came in for bath time. After baths I was straightening up the house and Colby was playing in his room. I was thinking about our great Autumn afternoon and was remembering everything so vividly that I could still smell the cool crisp air................such a pleasant smell....................then I heard the whoosh.....................and realized that Colby had sprayed half a can of Febreeze "Autumn and Air Crisp" air freshener in his bedroom! Now the windows are up to keep us from choking to death on the scent. Ahh the smells of Autumn!

0 comments: