CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

2nd Grade Here We Come!

Colby began second grade on Monday. It is so hard to believe that my baby boy is that old, but I am so proud of the little man he has turned out to be! He is in Mrs. Brandy Kinser's class with a wonderful group of kids. We are looking forward to another great year at South Edmonson Elementary!



Colby wanted to take flowers to Ms. Brandy on the first day. He also took some to Ms. Monica. He is so proud of them because he grew them!


Colby was really particular about clothes and back packs this year. He has never cared before but this year he knew just what he wanted. :)


Cooper didn't want Bubbie to leave. I don't begin until August 8th so Coop and I were home and he ran up and down the hall every day hollering for his brother. So sweet!


Me and my precious little man! I LOVE this child so much I could bust!

1 comments:

Heather said...

He's one handsome young man!!