CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Introducing............The Vincent Family


Well, it's official. I am now a blogger. With much persuasion of my friend Danielle you now have to opportunity to read about the whirlwind that my family calls our life! Proceed with caution.......


My name is Brooke and I have been married to my hubby Jeremy for a little over 6 years. We have a four year old son, Colby, who is the light of our lives. We have a great time together and love each other deeply.


So here's to the future posts.............I hope we don't end up on your "She shouldn't be allowed to have children" list! LOL!

2 comments:

Danielle Hudson said...

Get busy posting!!!!!

Danielle Hudson said...

Hey! Are you going to do anything else on here or what? Where are you anyway, I've been trying to find you?! I need some info from you and we need to get together. Save Aug. 3 at 2:00 open for Ian's b-day party. Love you:)